When you need a specialist, how do you go about finding one? Do you look in the Yellow Pages, go to an HMO or walk-in, rely on a hospital referral, a friend, an online directory of doctors, or perhaps a referral from your primary care physician?
Looking for the best doctor to suite your medical needs can be a problem, especially if you donâ€™t have time and you need to research the doctorâ€™s credentials. Whether youâ€™re in urgent need of help, or just need a second opinion, I will show you how to access all the information you need â€“ through the Internetâ€™s Virtual Top Doctor Consultant.
Information on Doctorsâ€™ Credentials
Many organizations house comprehensive credentials, such as licensure, status and so forth. These organizations include:
* American Board of Medical Specialists
* American Medical Association
* Federation of State Medical Boards
* Your local State Medical Board
* Public Citizen Questionable Doctors
* Medical Societies
Then you have other establishments which gather up this information in their own logistical format and provide this information to consumers. Most companies provide information about doctors who have had disciplinary action taken against them. And most consumers want to know whether their doctor has had disciplinary action taken against them. At the same time, most doctors â€“ even the best ones â€“ are sued at one point or other during their careers. Itâ€™s important to recognize that just because a doctor has been sued (or not) does not mean he/she is incompetent, and that very often he or she is innocent of the alleged malpractice.
What is a Virtual Top Doctor Consultant
As you probably know by now, there are literally hundreds of different types of consultants.
We all want the best health care possible, so why donâ€™t we shop around for a doctor like we do for a house or car? Over the past few years, through our own surveys and methodologies, MDNationwide has designed the first top doctor searchable database, which enables YOU to find the best doctor(s) in America without ever talking to anyone.
Virtual Top Doctor Consultant researches thousands of MDs through an extensive process, which reviews:
â€¢ How many years the doctor has been in service (over five years).
â€¢ Whether the doctor is board-certified.
â€¢ Whether disciplinary action has been taken.
â€¢ The extent of the doctorsâ€™ Internship, Residency, and Fellowship training
â€¢ Peer and patient recognition
â€¢ Their community involvement
â€¢ Experience with type of surgical procedure
â€¢ Contacting medical societies
â€¢ Contacting hospitals
Because YOU come first
* For peace of mind YOU know these MDs rank amongst the highest in the US
* We focus only on helping YOU find the best doctors through our extensive research
* YOU save time and money (see http://www.mdnationwide.org/search.php)
* YOU have a team of professional consultants who care about YOU, not just your money.
* No, we are not doctors, we are experts in researching and recognizing the BEST MDs.
* Doctors donâ€™t pay us, Health Insurance companies donâ€™t pay us.
* We work for YOU; without YOU ours services would not exist.
About the author:
Hugo Gallegos-Founder/President of MDNationwide Inc. An author who has written numerous publications regarding America’s Top Doctors.